Types of harmonicas and such....

We've seen alot about diatonics lately and a little bit of discussion
about chromatics, but what about the other types of harps?

I've heard of other types (we've seen some mentioned on this list),
like the chord, bass, and tremelo harmonicas.  Can anyone out there
give us a compilation of sorts giving an overview of the different
types of harmonicas that are out there and the differences between
them all.

Steve:  I would also like a sample of your news letter.  My mailing
address is:

	Chris Pierce
	303 Estate Drive
	Elizabethtown, Kentucky  42701