Using all bent notes

Someone just mentioned songs that use all the half-step bends btween
2-blow and 4-draw. There's a song that I playec incessantly when I was
trying to get control over the three-draw, to get each of the three
separate notes clearly and distinctly. It's called "Some of these
Days" and it's an old delta blues by Charley Patton -- it's on the
Yazoo collection of his work. It's probably been done since but I
couldn't tell you by whom. About half the song is 3-draw bends and
it's a great practice song.