Re: more harp stuff

I actually -- just sitting around messing -- ended up playing a whole
solo in 12th position on an old Fats Domino song. The song is in F and
the harp was in C, and I was just playing casually (in the car
actually) and when I got home and put the CD on and thought about what
I was doing, I realized I'd been playing in 12th.

YOu have as many notes from the original scale in that position as you
do in 2nd, they're just in weird places. I don' tknow if there's any
REASON to play there though (aside from not having anything other than
a C-harp in the car :)