Harmonica Dispatch Issue, e

                       Subject:                               Time:9:48 AM
  OFFICE MEMO          Harmonica Dispatch Issue, etc.         Date:11/20/92
Jack Ely -
  I'm interested in receiving a copy of your newsletter, "Harmonica Dispatch".
I'm not too far away (Cincinnati area) so I might be able to drop in for a
meeting sometime - sounds GREAT!  My address is:
     Brian Morgan
     2000 Eastman Drive
     Milford, OH    45150
All of this great dialog has got me fired up to start improving my harp
playing.  I currently have 2 harps - a Blues Harp, and a Marine Band, both in
C.  I'm getting ready to go shopping for an A, probably a Special 20 after all
the good reviews (and price!).
   Bye all-
     Brian
      brian.morgan@xxxxxxxx