Re: Overblows and Chromatic scale on the 10 hole

> As a recent graduate of the Howard Levy "Video school of Harmonica" let me
> give some insights on Overblowing and playing a chromatic scale on the 10 hole
> diatonic harp.  First some definitions:
> ---------
>
> I'm sorry if this was mentioned previously but I wonder if someone could
> tell me how to get Levy's video. He's one of my favorite Harpists...
>
> skip
> rlwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's available directly from Homespun Tapes, 1-800-338-2737, for
$49.95 + a few bucks for shipping.

I ordered mine a few days ago, and it just arrived today.  I can't wait
to get home and watch it on my nine inch black and white.

I don't watch much tv.

George