New List:BLUES-L

Everything appears to be working correctly...so...

ANNOUNCEMENT OF NEW LIST: BLUES-L@BROWNVM

I have long noticed with surprise that there didn't seem to be a list
devoted to blues music around.  So finally I've done something about
it.  BLUES-L is an unmoderated group for the discussion of blues music
and its performers, from Blind Blake and Charley Patton to Robert Cray
and Stevie Ray Vaughn, as well as related topics people may think up.

To sign up, TELL LISTSERV AT BROWNVM SUB BLUES-L <your full name> or
mail LISTSERV@BROWNVM with the following body:
      SUB BLUES-L <your full name>
where <your full name> is your name.  You will be signed up and a
list of commands available to you should be sent.

See you there!