Re: scales and such

    I'm only an egg myself, but I have been trying to work on basic scales
and 12-bar. I find it can be somewhat more interesting if I hit each note two
or three times, trying for a rhythm pattern or volume pattern on each note.
It's still pretty pitiful, but sometimes I run across something that inspires
me to take a detour into a baby riff or two. What the heck, there aren't any
rules. Like my Tai Chi instructor said, "I advise you to have patience. You
really have no other choice anyway."

Bill