Practice time....

Re:  How long to practice each day?
     ...I've been trying to play at least 10 minutes a day...

Every music teacher I've ever met told me that practicing a little each day
is much more effective than practicing for long periods sporadically.

This really became evident to me when I began to practice harmonica in the
car each day.  In only 2 weeks I was noticing improvements in tone, technique,
and song memorization.

Keep at it.  Even a little practice each day will reward you.  I try to
pick a goal and work on a single technique or passage for each 10-20 minute
practice session.  But some days I punch in a rock/blues radio station
and just have fun.

I haven't tried this yet but I'd bet that even more practice every day (1-2
hours) will bring big rewards.

dick....

Dick Anderson  CCMO New Product Engineering    Telnet                 229-3110
Hewlett Packard                                Direct Dial      1-303-229-3110
3404 E Harmony Road                            HPDESK     dick_anderson@hp4000
Fort Collins Colorado 80525                    mail  anderson@xxxxxxxxx