Re: Practice time....

No but seriously Chris, the more you practice the longer you can play. There
were some previous messages about tired lips and it has alway been my
feeling that I can play about as long as I practice. If I practice everyday
for one hour, I'm going to big in poor shape for the three hour gig coming
up. Of course some of my practice time is devoted to input as well as ouput.
My brother always sez, "More input equals more output!", but ya gots ta
practice, too!

PS Practice for ten minutes a day this week, fifteen next week and so on.
Tim Moody