Re: Thumbs up to Jack Ely!

Got to say I find the below disappointing. Not that I don't appreciate
what Jack has to say, but I can't read what Jack has to say. His messages
come noted on my index with an "M" following the "N"(ew) or "O"(ld) tags.
When I try to open them, I get a blank screen, but far a line informing
me that the space where the message is supposed to be is empty.

This was not the case a year or 15 months ago when I signed on to the
InterNet, and it seems like there has been 1 exception within the last
couple of months when I was able to read a post from Jack Ely.\

Don't know what the problem is, but am disappointed to be missing the
good info.

Jim
jblanken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

According to Chris Pierce: