THREAD HEADINGS

Eric Francouer writes -

       Careful use of subject heading could make this list even
       more useful by allowing to spot the desired information at
       a glance and its later retrieval (Like, a few months from
       now,"Where are these postings on Mike Turk? Well of course
       under the "Re: Pratice, Practice" heading".)

I agree fully, Eric. You're not making a bad impression at all.
People do tend to just attach whatever comes up to the thread
that inspired it - it seems endemic to most lists, bulletin
boards, whatever. The best suggestion I can make is to break the
link yourself and create a new heading whenever you can. If you
download the text, you can always use a text search to find
something hidden under some bewilderingly inappropriate heading,
but it would be nice to narrow the search down a little <g>.