Re: U.S. Postage Stamps for 1994

Actually, that was my post about putting Little Walter or Sonny Boy on a
stamp. I mean, if you're going to honor the great bluesmen, you should have
some of the greatest harp players. I haven't heard Wolf play much harp. He
seems very simple but soulful and deep. Tim, can you recommend any good
tracks or albums where his harp playing truly shines? I'm just happy that
they are finally honoring the blues with stamps!