Kim Fields Booksigning

Tim Moody's report about Kim Field's booksigning in Seattle on
Dec 16 is great news. I have no additional info, but I heard the
one he did in Boston was a gas - Jerry Portnoy, Magic Dick, Mike
Turk, Norm Dobson's trio and Annie Raines were there (Portnoy was
the only one who didn't play), and the event ended with 35
harmonica players (from the Cambridge Harmonica Orchestra)
playing jingle bells as the snaked around the store in a conga
line. If you're in the Seattle area on Dec 16 you might fall by
and help make it a memorable event!