Re: Miking Amps.

Mic that puppy up. If the sound guy know their stuff, you won't have a
problem. That's what I prefer, to have a good sound system to play though.
When we play we all have amps big enough to handle any gig, but with a GOOD
sound system AND GOOD sound man, just a little volume out of your amp goes a
long way. Most amps have a better tone turned down low when playing harp
through them. Check it out, I think you'll agree. Get enough volume to get a
sweet sound and mic it thru the PA. Keep in mine the mic placement is everso
important. Don't set it right in front of the cone. Keep it off to the side
a little. A good sound man will set it up right for you.

Keep The Blues Alive

Tim Moody