BMI Registration

I didn't mean to cause such a stir with that suggestion, I merely feel that
you should register your work for your own satisfaction. If you chose not
to, that is your own buisness. I certainly wasn't implying that someone was
going to profit from this tape, and by no means did I want to clog up to
process of having a HARP-L tape. As a musician, however, I feel it essential
to register MY OWN work, for my own credit, not future money. I'm very sorry
I caused a stir and let's keep the tape going! It was only a suggestion!

Keep The Blues Alive

Tim Moody