Moustache

 Grant, dr. D.M.  wrote
> As a concluding question, I was wandering if anyone ever had probs with playin
> with a moustache. I generally find a few hairs caught in my harp after use, bu
> I never feel them being pulled out. Maybe I should wear some kind of hair-net
> (A 'tash-net ?) to keep them out the way.
I have a moustache.  I keep it trimmed such that you can see my lips.
If I keep it there I have no problems.  If I don't trim it and it covers
my lip it does get in the way.
Dick
|Richard A. Murphy               | BITNET    U14663@uicvm          |
|University of Illinois          | INTERNET  U14663@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  |
|  at Chicago                    |                                 |