Re: Moothie

Concerning "moothie," I worked with a jolly Scottish gentleman here at the
University of Washington who'd ask me to "play a tune on your wee little
mooth organ." Other times also he refered a to it as a "moothie."
For those Western Washington harmonica lovers who need a reminder, once
again KIm Fields' booksigning (for Harmonicas, Harps & Heavy Breathers)
is tonight at 7:30 at Elliot Bay Bookshop (downstairs). I'm keyed up!