Re: Moothie

> I thought I had hear 'em all, mouth organ, french harp, Louisiana Saxophone,
> Misssissippi Saxophone, but "moothie"? This is new to me. Anyone else?
>

> Tim Moody

Sorry all!
		I was talking as I was typing in the last message and
made a bit of a mistake.

MOOTHI is the Scotish name.

MOUTHI is a corruption of the Scots one by the English. (We are a bit
unwilling to pronounce what we consider to be outlandish foreign names).
I guess it's our natural English reserve :-) :-)

Gordon.
Happy Cristmas Everyone, I hope Santa brings you all nice things.