HHHB Booksigning in Seattle

Last night, approximately 125 harmonica enthusiasts packed the little
book signing room in the Elliot Bay Bookshop in the Pioneer Square
section of downtown Seattle, to celebrate Kim Field's landmark book
"Harmonicas, Harps and Heavy Breathers." KIm read the introduction to
his book and was followed by the captivating folk harmonicist Mark
Graham (accompanied by guitarist Orville Johnson), Kim himself singing
and playing great blues as he's done in his hometown for so many years,
topped off by chromatic and group playing by a gentleman from Shelton,
Washington, who's name escapes me, but who's ability, showmanship and
harmonica enthusiasm are firmly implanted in my cerebral regions.
Many books were sold and signed and a great time was had. It's just
great to be in harmonica city, even if just for 2 hours.    ROB