Re: Little Lady?

I know about a performance of two dutch musical comedians called "Mini & maxi"
who had a show in which there was a sketch in which they had a kind of musical
war. One was playing all kinds of classical instruments, the other was playing
an enormous set of harmonicas, from huge bass-harmonicas downto the little lady.
Actually they played the little lady without using their hands. This was all
accompanied with a huge symphony orchestra. It sounded really great anyway,
but I wouldn't know if it exists on record.
Bart de Boer