A forwarded letter and some Harp-Mgr comments.

Hi foks,

I'm not logging in too much...since I'm at home and I can't afford a
big long distance phone bill.  But I thought I should make reference
to a problem several people have been having lately.

MANY people have, in the effort of replying to a message from the Harp
list, sent a message to HARP-MGR ONLY, which is me.  I've talked to my
Sys_Admin and he says it is due to mail server problems at other sites
(rather than at my site).  Whenever anyone on the list does a REPLY it
should go to HARP-L and not to HARP-MGR.  I believe some mailers are
erroniously replying to me since the SENDER: line says HARP-MGR, but
the FROM: line says HARP-L, which is where it should go.

So you may want to watch this as you are replying to your letters.  If
it is replying to HARP-MGR you might want to talk to your Sys-Admin to
see about getting that set up correctly.

The following message is another one that was sent only to me.

BTW, I'm not bitching about this (doesn't really bother me), I'm just
letting everyone know so we can have a more efficient list.

=:)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Chris
pierccm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx