Wanted-Harmonica Instruction Methods for Small Children

I've got two boys, one nearing 7 and the other coming upon 5. I've been
playing harmonicas for 27 years now and want to teach them. Are there
any methods for teaching small children. I play both diatonic and chromatic
and also read music. I'd like to use it as a vehicle, also, to teach the
rudiments of music notation, as well, at least for the 7 year old.
Although, I've never played in a harmonica group, someday I hope me and
my boys can play together, so anyone with experience in this regard, let
me know where to start.
				Yours,      	ROB FRANTZ
						rfrantz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx