Mailer problems solved

Some of you may remember that I had difficulties reading posts designated
with an "M." While I forwarded the info some of you sent me on MIME to
our friendly neighborhood sysop, I toyed around until I found a
remarkably simple solution to the problem.

I forward the mail to myself. I can either read it in an editor before I
mail it, or forward it to myself unedited and read it when it "arrives."

While I'm somewhat surprised it works, if anyone else has had this problem
you may give this a shot.

In the meantime, I look forward to reading all those complemented posts
that I formerly couldn't get to.

Best,

Jim
jblanken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx