Xmas gifts, Pro-Harp

I just wanted to throw out a post about my xmas.
    As a offical harpophile I expected to get a harp or two in the 'ol
stocking on Christmas morning. As expected I pulled down the stocking and
felt a few harp like lumps. I chucked the candy canes, threw the aftershave,
and dumped those unshelled nuts that pollute an xmas stocking to get to the
bottom. There was my treasure. But what's this? Black cases? Wow,.....Pro
Harps. One, two, three of them. I have never had a Hohner Pro-Harp before.
Let's see..... plastic comb, yes, but what about these covers. They are
black, and kinda look like they might be some sort of annodized material.
Well they certainly feel OK on the 'ol lips. Let's give 'em a try.
Wooow..... they sound OK too! Kinda like a Special-20. Now let's really give
'em a good honkin'..................................That wasn't too bad!
They sound nice, easy to bend. This Bb has a sweet 8,9,10 blow bend, too! No
buzzing or rattling all the way thru this one, but of course Hohner claims
these to be "better" models so you would expect to see some quality. All in
all, they are good harps, especially if you normally play Special-20's. And
one last note, I noticed that the reed plate screws were a little beefier
looking so I had to open one up. Since some of the Hohner models are now
being produced on the "automated" assembly line, I'll take a bold move and
say that this model was made that way, from the look of things. If this is
good or bad, I'll leave it up to you. I'm told the only ones made the OLD
way are the 560 Special-20, 1896 Marine Bands, and 542 Golden Melody

Tim Moody
MississippiSaxophone