Re: "Blues Harmonica Collection" fake book

I think it's not a bad idea for beginners to use tab to learn -- I
did. The problem with trying to listen can be that you need someone to
tell you waht you're hearing. Tablature (and later, lessons) helped me
start to translate what I was hearing into actual notes.

I mean, it's like any other study aid, you can use it to learn or you
can use it as a crutch. Given that there are no finals for harmonica,
I would think most people are using them to learn. :-)

Ken Ficara                                        ficara@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GEnie: K.FICARA / Compuserve: 71311,1461 / AOL: KENFICARA / Prodigy: (Ha!)