Re: harp mailinglist

HI fellow harpers,

Just want to say what a great list this is...it has opened my eyes to a
whole technical side of harp playing and repair, (up `til now I thought
the most technical aspect of playing harp was how to bend notes while
holding the harp with one hand and thumbing for a ride with the other)
and it is an excellent source of info on literature and companies.

I was wondering if there is a F.A.Q. list for this group...or if not,
is it time we got together and assembled one?  It would be a good place
to list Harp theory books, companies selling harp repair stuff, pros and
cons of the various harps made by different manufacturers...we could even
have a beginner's harp course in there.

Also, is there a FTP site where HARP-L is archived?

thanx,  Bill Long     longwj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx