Beginners advice, harp tabs?

Hello all you blues harp players!

I have been playing Harp for about a year. I can play a few tunes but would
really like some help about some good books to buy and/or some tabs (if there
are any) for some blues fills etc.

I have a hohner marine band in C what other keys should I buy to cover most
cross harp playing?

Oh and I am trying to get a copy of Stone Fox Chase which is by (I think)
Charlie McCoy. It used to be the signature tune for the BBC's "Old Grey Whistle
Test" If anyone could help I would be most pleased.

Thanks

Stuart

Stuart Munn	       			DOD# 0717  Moto Guzzi Spada
Heriot-Watt University                  "The sky is BLACK . . .
Edinburgh                                therefore GOD, he is a St Mirren
Scotland, EH14 4AS                       supporter!!!"
031 451-3265
031 451-3261 FAX                        God may have a Harley . . .
E-Mail censwm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx            But the Pope rides a Guzzi!
                                        and so does Stuart.