Re: Dan Aykroyd

>Thunderbirds.  There's also a new band called Blues Traveler with an
>amazing new young harmonica player named John Popper.

I can vouch for Blues Traveler.  I bought _Travelers_ a few weeks ago and
liked it so much I bought another of their albums within a day or two.  I'm
waiting for my next paycheck to get their latest album.

Most (all?) of their songs feature Popper on harp/voice.  I'm no harp expert
(yet :>) but IMHO, Popper does some pretty incredible things.

Frank Stuart           |   What Andy Warhol is doing right this minute:
fstuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx |   "Hey, Madonna, your 15 minutes are up!"