Tuning

Hello Folks,
        I've recently blown flat several notes on my two favorite Golden
Melodies and am considering buying a tuning kit and tuner instead of more
harps.  Does anyone have suggestions on tuner brands/ models.  Furthermore,
where can I find tuner charts, for Steve Bakers "Harp Handbook" makes it
quite clear that notes are not tuned to the true pitch but vary with hole
position. Does Hohmer make available such beasts?  Lastly, is tuning worth
the trouble for an amatuer who kills a harp every other month?

Thanks- Nix