Harp tablature book

I got a copy of David McElvy's book "Blues Harmonica Collection."
If you play blues, get it.  It has music, lyrics, chords, and
harp tablature for 41 blues songs.  Most of the songs are by
Sonny Boy Williamson II and Little Walter.  Howling Wolf, Jimmy
Reed, and a few others are also represented.

The tab notation for bends is a little weird, but otherwise this
is the best harp tab book I've seen.

I got my copy from Kevin's Harps, 1-800-274-2776.  It costs
$14.95 plus shipping.  Kevin also has Steve Baker's "Harp
Handbook" and cassette for $26.95.

George