drawing

The more I read, the more I realize that I have more to learn. Randy
Lilleston has advised me that my "D" harp will work rather well in "A"
and that most of the notes I'd need for songs in "A" are
in the draw (inhaling) holes on a D harp, which brings me to my
question: If I have a lot of consecutive draws in a song (and I
approach hyperventilation), is this a sign that I should try playing
it in another key? I also could play it in the same key but on a
different keyed harp, right? Am I on the right track here? I need to
bring a harp to work, so that I can try out the things I read. Thanks
for your welcomes.

Best wishes,

Janet "Fingers" Lieberman
liebermanj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx