For sale

Harp players---
 I've got too many harp mikes laying around, so I'm going to
get rid of one of them. The one I've chosen:

Astatic JT-30 bullet mike.
Hammertone gray finish (looks cool!) with chrome grill.
XLR plug connection and a volume control. Crystal mike
element. This is the classic amplified blues mike! I've
got another just like it (actually, the other is a Hohner
Blues Blaster, but it's the same thing) so I've decided
to sell one. This mike is only two months old and is in
brand-new shape.

Price: $45. Will ship COD for another $3.

Interested? Here's how to contact me--

Internet address ---
uunet!f157.n109.z1.fidonet.org!Randy.Lilleston

Fidonet address -- 1:109/157

Home phone (nights only) --- (202)544-7047

Thanks a lot. --Randy Lilleston