RE: newsgroup vs. mail list

I'd like to add some weight to the chorus of opinion already
expressed. I benefit greatly from my subscription here and much of
that benefit would be lost to me if this list became a newsgroup.
This list, together with blues-l, have brought me into contact with
wonderful music and musical ideas I would otherwise have missed
entirely, and it has prompted me to write again on subjects so dear to
my heart. To the keepers of this list and its contributors I send my
personal gratitude.

	--Charlie