Bending and Vibrato

Vibrato entails bending--since it is change of pitch, not just change
of volume (which is tremelo, not vibrato).  In a good throat vibrato,
one must of course lose some degree of the bend, but how much is to
be controlled, intentionally.  Thus, one the three hole draw, one
can do a narrow vibrato between a "triple-bend" and "double-bend"
(between Ab and A, on a C harp), or a wide vibrato between Ab and B,
or anything in between.
I think.  My harps are home.

Driving to work I was listening to songs from the Muddy Waters Box.
I found a couple songs off the early songs that seemed to be in third
position.  One was a song with the line "She's 19 years old, and...".
 What is the title of that song (my tape-copy doesn't have the info),
and is it Little Walter?  It seemed to me the song was in C, and was
played on a Bb harp (in third position).  Can anyone verify this?