H,H,andHB

I went to my local mall and found the book available at Walden's Books.
I was surprised to find that the price by their computer was only $12,
but I had to order it as they were out of stock already.

*                          GEORGE W. MIKLAS                           *
*         Bass Harmonicist, Jerry Murad's Harmonicats (1993)          *
*             Chord Harmonicist, Harmonicats (1984-1985)              *
*              Electric Bass, Sgro Brothers Enterprises               *
*                   Tuba, W.D. Packard Concert Band                   *
*                 Tuba, Youngstown Symphony Orchestra                 *
*              P.O. Box 292,   North Lima, OH  44452-0292             *
*                       Phone:  (216) 549-2684                        *
*       e-mail:   ah567@xxxxxxxxxxx    00013073@xxxxxxxxxxxx          *
*      harmonic@xxxxxxxxxxx    gwmiklas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx         *