Larry Adler's book

Jack -

I'm not so sure Larry ADler's book is out of print. I think it's been
in print intermittently for several years. You might check with your
loca bookseller.

By the way, NEVER believe Hohner when they tell you that. They have
a nasty habit of carrying an outside product (such as this) for awhile,
dropping it, then telling everyone who inquires that it's out of print.
They did this with Steve Baker's Harp Handbook, and he WORKS for
bloody Hohner.

If it does happen to be out of print, check oused bookstores. I know I've
seen copies kicking around this area.

Hope this helps.

Winslow