Archives via Gopher

As you may know, Western Kentucky University is now on the Internet.
HARP-L.WKUVX1.WKU.EDU can also be used.

One of my most recent jobs as a VAX Operator here at WKU has been to
get a Gopher Server and Client running and looking pretty.  So that's
what I've been doing with most of my free time lately, but it does
have some benefits for the Harp group.

First, the Harp-L archives are now available via ANONYMOUS FTP.

Second, the Harp-L archives are now available via the Internet
Gopher, tuple:

	Name=Harp-L archives
	Host=wkuvx1.wku.edu
	Port=70
	Type=1
	Path=ftp:wkuvx1.wku.edu@wku$work:/anonymous/archives/harp-l/

With those two additions, access to the archives has been made
MUCH easier.  Also, I am currently working on setting up a search for
the Mailing List archives for Gopher (so a word or string can be
searched for BEFORE the archive is gotten, via gopher).

If you have access to either of these, and you've been wanting the
archives, now is your chance.

Have fun!

Chris
Chris Pierce -- pierccm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx