Re: Butterfield/Sebastian teaching tapes

	Charlie, thanks for your input.  It was truly eloquent.  I
	too am a Butterfield disciple and would appreciate any
	leads you might have on bootleg recordings or videos.
	Your sentiments are also mine, he was truly an innovator
	and I think the fashion of the times might have done him
	in.  While using horns,for instance, in his band was a
	recent trend, perhaps it diluted his style and force.
	Just speculation.
	Thanks again, George