tongue blocking

Hi,

I've been tougue blocking on my harp for a little while now and have got as
far as being able to bend most of the draw notes satisfactorally. What I
don't understand, however, is how to deal with the last note on the left
i.e. the bottom note. My tongue is blocking the holes to the left usually, but
for this note there is not enough of the harmonica left, so I have to remove my
tongue completely to play the note. Is this the correct way to play? It
seems unlikely to me because I find it tricky to put my tongue back with
any sort of speed.

I'd be grateful for any advice anyone has. I'd also be grateful for any riffs.
Nobody ever seems to send any in! I'm not asking for whole pieces, just a
few blues riffs.

Cheers,
	Rob.