Re: Slide Harp?

This is slightly off topic, but I just got two Lee Oskar specially tuned
harps: the high G, and the low E (both major). I have mixed feelings
about them, but I should play them more bfeore I pass judgement. It's
nice to have a normally low key play high, and vice versa, but it seems
like the low F feels like a regular G, and the high G feels like a regular
F. I usually only play marine bands and special 20's, but I decided to
give Lee Oskars another chance.

          A440,

Drsoul