New Trix

Two years ago I was reading Richard Hunters book Jazz Harp (which, by
the way, does have some nice transcriptions of jazz tunes, to
complement the new Blues Harm Collection book mentioned today).
Anyway, Hunter made the comment that its too bad you can't blow some
notes against others on the harp, due to the fact that it is
physically impossible to blow and draw at the same time (on different
holes, he meant).   It was about 3 in the morning, and as I meditated
on this unfortunate fact, staring at the Special 20 I had in my hand
at that moment, the Muse descended, and I saw that it could indeed be
done. Within a few minutes, I was indeed using the technique I had
envisioned, to blow certain holes, while at the same time drawing on
others.
   I have never heard of this technique before, and wonder if any of
you have.  I told me harp mentor Bob Shatkin about it, and he had
never heard of it either, though he realized he had, without knowing
it, been doing it now and then.
   If I am the real discoverer of this, will you fellow harp blowers
see to it that my name goes down in history as the inventor of this
technique?  If so, I will share it with you in my next messaage.  If
I am not the real discoverer, or if you won't see to it that my name
goes down in history, I will share it with you anyway, after
tormenting you.  If anyone has hit on the technique, please indicate
so by sharing obscure hints only, so that others may be properly
tormented at 3 in the morning.
   This is a straight technique; no extra equipment is needed, beyond
very good form on one standard aspect of old-fashioned harp blowing.
   I hope this gets through; I'm trying to use a new Pegasus address
book.