Modular Harps

I found a local Music store here in Burlington, Vt trying to sell the
Meisterklasse MS (Modular System) for the same price as the regular
Meisterklasse. When I lived over in Germany (up until about a year ago)
the Modular harps were quite a bit cheaper than the regular ones. I would
like to know if they are also less expensive in the states, so I can go
down to the music store and tell 'em what I think... Thanks...

						-Todd