Re: Who is this?

--- Begin Message ---
    On 27-Oct-1993 someone wrote.....

    >Okay, important question:  who's the harp player who does
    >the background music on _Roseanne_?  Whoever it is, they're
    >pretty darn good.  Sounds better to me this year than in the
    >past, too, but it might be my imagination.  Anyone know who it is?

        This reply from Jeff Boggs, Dayton, Ohio

    I don't know who that harp player is, but he does sound good.  I do know
    that John Goodman who plays Roseanne's husband is a long time friend of
    actor Bruce Willis who plays decent harp.  However, the guy sounds way to
    good to be Bruce Willis.
                                                                Jack Ely

--- End Message ---