weeks before he assumed room temperature.

Joe

----- Begin Included Message -----

<From @ULKYVM.LOUISVILLE.EDU:pierccm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  Fri Sep 10 07:43:10 1993
To: harp-l%wkuvx1.bitnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Harmonica Player's Hemoptylsis
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 93 10:41:51 -0400
From: vinoski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

allbrit_t%aplvax.span%Fedex.Msfc.Nasa.Gov%SDSC.bitnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
writes:
>I have read that Sonny Boy Williamson (Rice Miller) kept a bucket on stage
>into which he constantly spat blood.

Now that you mention it, if you've ever watched the movie "The Last
Waltz", you'll remember that there's a part where The Band is talking
about jamming with Sonny Boy once when they were traveling through
Arkansas, and they mention that he was spitting blood into a bucket
while they played.

--steve

Steve Vinoski  vinoski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx    (508)436-5904
Distributed Object Computing Program    fax: (508)436-5122
Hewlett-Packard, Chelmsford, MA 01824

----- End Included Message -----