Terry McMillan

Fellow harpists,

Listed in a recent edition of the Bear Family Records catalog is
a new CD by the excellent country harmonica player, Terry
McMillan.

The title is "I've Got A Feeling" & the catalog number is
CD SOR 0078.  Since Terry has been recording for many years out
of Nashville on other artists' albums, I presume this, his 1st
solo effort, is a domestic release.

I have been unsuccessful so far in locating this recording.  If
someone is able to offer insight regarding the availability &
distribution of this CD I would be very appreciative.  Thanks.

Karl O