Music Ideas

Some friends of mine and I are planning on getting together to jam on a
semi-serious weekly basis.  We feel that the only way to get much better with
our respective instruments is to practice some "standards".  You know, hear
what the "big boys" do and then work towards that goal.  What I would like
is some good beginning material for us to go over.

Does anybody out there know of a good source for Guitar, Bass, and Harp
Tabulature for any reasonably simple blues.  I can simplify anything too
complex for harp, but guitar and bass are a problem.  On the other hand I'll
also take any good sugestions for sources, tab. or not.

If you have a good book or other source I'd like to know the publisher, ISBN,
etc.

Thanks in advance for all help.