Corky Siegel

For whoever asked about Corky Siegel...

I saw Corky in February in Indianapolis at the Slipper Noodle (I was
sitting next to the stage).  He put on a great show and had anyone in the
audience who brought their harp with them come up and play with him.  It
was GREAT.  The slippery Noodle probably holds a max of 100 people and we
were all just kind of the party - singing along and stomping, etc.

He said it was the first club he's played in 6 or 7 years - he's doing
almost exclusively chamber music now.  The owner of the slippery noodle
was one of us from the Siegel-Schwall days and, evidently, called him and
called him until he promised to come do their anniversary show.

He was absolutely great on the harp - but he was so warm and friendly
 (swearing to remember us all from the sixties and seventies) he made it
a lot more than going to see a world class harpist.

PS:  for anyone in the area, Sugar Blue is coming to Lafayette, IN April
29th.... another show that shouldn't be missed.

louw@xxxxxxxxxx
finger me for
my public key