Harp in the bible

Hi,

I searched the electronic version of King James Holy Bible
for the verses mentioning "harp". The following is the result.

			steph

Holy Bible, Authorized (King James) Version.

Ge4:21 And his brother's name was Jubal: he was the father of all such
as handle the harp and organ.

Ge31:27 Wherefore didst thou flee away secretly, and steal away from
me; and didst not tell me, that I might have sent thee away with mirth,
and with songs, with tabret, and with harp?

1Sm10:5 After that thou shalt come to the hill of God, where is the
garrison of the Philistines: and it shall come to pass, when thou art
come thither to the city, that thou shalt meet a company of prophets
coming down from the high place with a psaltery, and a tabret, and a
pipe, and a harp, before them; and they shall prophesy:

1Sm16:16 Let our lord now command thy servants, which are before thee,
to seek out a man, who is a cunning player on an harp: and it shall
come to pass, when the evil spirit from God is upon thee, that he shall
play with his hand, and thou shalt be well.

1Sm16:23 And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon
Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was
refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him.

2Sm6:5 And David and all the house of Israel played before the LORD on
all manner of instruments made of fir wood, even on harps, and on
psalteries, and on timbrels, and on cornets, and on cymbals.

1Ki10:12 And the king made of the almug trees pillars for the house of
the LORD, and for the king's house, harps also and psalteries for
singers: there came no such almug trees, nor were seen unto this day.

1Chr13:8 And David and all Israel played before God with all their
might, and with singing, and with harps, and with psalteries, and with
timbrels, and with cymbals, and with trumpets.

1Chr15:16 And David spake to the chief of the Levites to appoint their
brethren to be the singers with instruments of musick, psalteries and
harps and cymbals, sounding, by lifting up the voice with joy.

1Chr15:21 And Mattithiah, and Elipheleh, and Mikneiah, and Obededom,
and Jeiel, and Azaziah, with harps on the Sheminith to excel.

1Chr15:28 Thus all Israel brought up the ark of the covenant of the
LORD with shouting, and with sound of the cornet, and with trumpets,
and with cymbals, making a noise with psalteries and harps.

1Chr16:5 Asaph the chief, and next to him Zechariah, Jeiel, and
Shemiramoth, and Jehiel, and Mattithiah, and Eliab, and Benaiah, and
Obededom: and Jeiel with psalteries and with harps; but Asaph made a
sound with cymbals;

1Chr25:1 Moreover David and the captains of the host separated to the
service of the sons of Asaph, and of Heman, and of Jeduthun, who should
prophesy with harps, with psalteries, and with cymbals: and the number
of the workmen according to their service was:

1Chr25:3 Of Jeduthun: the sons of Jeduthun; Gedaliah, and Zeri, and
Jeshaiah, Hashabiah, and Mattithiah, six, under the hands of their
father Jeduthun, who prophesied with a harp, to give thanks and to
praise the LORD.

1Chr25:6 All these were under the hands of their father for song in the
house of the LORD, with cymbals, psalteries, and harps, for the service
of the house of God, according to the king's order to Asaph, Jeduthun,
and Heman.

2Chr5:12 Also the Levites which were the singers, all of them of Asaph,
of Heman, of Jeduthun, with their sons and their brethren, being
arrayed in white linen, having cymbals and psalteries and harps, stood
at the east end of the altar, and with them an hundred and twenty
priests sounding with trumpets:)

2Chr9:11 And the king made of the algum trees terraces to the house of
the LORD, and to the king's palace, and harps and psalteries for
singers: and there were none such seen before in the land of Judah.

2Chr20:28 And they came to Jerusalem with psalteries and harps and
trumpets unto the house of the LORD.

2Chr29:25 And he set the Levites in the house of the LORD with cymbals,
with psalteries, and with harps, according to the commandment of David,
and of Gad the king's seer, and Nathan the prophet: for so was the
commandment of the LORD by his prophets.

Neh12:27 And at the dedication of the wall of Jerusalem they sought the
Levites out of all their places, to bring them to Jerusalem, to keep
the dedication with gladness, both with thanksgivings, and with
singing, with cymbals, psalteries, and with harps.

Job21:12 They take the timbrel and harp, and rejoice at the sound of
the organ.

Job30:31 My harp also is turned to mourning, and my organ into the
voice of them that weep.

Psa33:2 Praise the LORD with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and
an instrument of ten strings.

Psa43:4 Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding
joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.

Psa49:4 I will incline mine ear to a parable: I will open my dark
saying upon the harp.

Psa57:8 Awake up, my glory; awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will
awake early.

Psa71:22 I will also praise thee with the psaltery, even thy truth, O
my God: unto thee will I sing with the harp, O thou Holy One of
Israel.

Psa81:2 Take a psalm, and bring hither the timbrel, the pleasant harp
with the psaltery.

Psa92:3 Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon
the harp with a solemn sound.

Psa98:5 Sing unto the LORD with the harp; with the harp, and the voice
of a psalm.

Psa108:2 Awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.

Psa137:2 We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.

Psa147:7 Sing unto the LORD with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the
harp unto our God:

Psa149:3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises
unto him with the timbrel and harp.

Psa150:3 Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the
psaltery and harp.

Isa5:12 And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are
in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the LORD, neither
consider the operation of his hands.

Isa16:11 Wherefore my bowels shall sound like an harp for Moab, and
mine inward parts for Kirharesh.

Isa23:16 Take an harp, go about the city, thou harlot that hast been
forgotten; make sweet melody, sing many songs, that thou mayest be
remembered.

Isa24:8 The mirth of tabrets ceaseth, the noise of them that rejoice
endeth, the joy of the harp ceaseth.

Isa30:32 And in every place where the grounded staff shall pass, which
the LORD shall lay upon him, it shall be with tabrets and harps: and in
battles of shaking will he fight with it.

Eze26:13 And I will cause the noise of thy songs to cease; and the
sound of thy harps shall be no more heard.

Dan3:5 That at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp,
sackbut, psaltery, dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and
worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king hath set up:

Dan3:7 Therefore at that time, when all the people heard the sound of
the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and all kinds of musick,
all the people, the nations, and the languages, fell down and
worshipped the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up.

Dan3:10 Thou, O king, hast made a decree, that every man that shall
hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and
dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, shall fall down and worship the
golden image:

Dan3:15 Now if ye be ready that at what time ye hear the sound of the
cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of
musick, ye fall down and worship the image which I have made; well: but
if ye worship not, ye shall be cast the same hour into the midst of a
burning fiery furnace; and who is that God that shall deliver you out
of my hands?

1Cor14:7 And even things without life giving sound, whether pipe or
harp, except they give a distinction in the sounds, how shall it be
known what is piped or harped?

Rev5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and
twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them
harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of
saints.

Rev14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters,
and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers
harping with their harps:

Rev15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them
that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and
over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of
glass, having the harps of God.

Rev18:22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and
trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of
whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound
of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;