Re: Resend of your Memphis review...

dinkey@xxxxxxxxxx (Jim Dinkey) writes:

> goofed and accidentally deleted your review of the Memphis
>experience.  Any chance you could send me a copy to
>dinkey@xxxxxxxxxx  ?   Thanks.

Hi Jim,

This is NOT a flame, so please do not take it as such.  MANY of your
posts have been confusing.  You seem to be having partial
conversations on the list/through private e-mail and we on the list
are only getting half of it.

In regard to this particular message, who does "your" refer to...???

There have be at least 3 or 4 people to post reviews of the SPAH
convention.

A little more clarity for those of us who have a hard time keeping up
would be GREATLY appreciated.

#:)

Thanks,

Chris