Re: J. Harman

I erred in a previous post concerning the lack of vibrato on a Fender
Pro.  The Brown Pro's do in fact have vibrato.  I don't know what I was
thinking when I sent that out.  Sorry.  Now back to Mr. Harmans
equipment. Is this a blackface single 15 Vibroverb?  It almost has to be.
The only other choice would be the single 15 Tweed vibrolux which is not
what you said 1st time around so I assume that's what you meant.  So what
I said about the Pro and Vibrolux being identical needs to be qualified.
They are except for the speakers.  The pro by this time was called the
Pro Reverb and had 2 12's.  It's all so confusing..... ..FJM